We provide care for all routine, acute, and chronic medical problems for pediatric and adult patients, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Comprehensive medical care for adult and pediatric patients, including chronic and acute care management
- Vision screening and hearing screening
- ADD and ADHD evaluations
- Adolescent care
- School and sports physicals
- Newborn exams
- Well-visit check ups
- Same-day appointments
- On-call access 24 hours a day / 7 days per week
- Patient Portal
- Provide a care team who knows you and your family.
- Respect you as an individual.
- Protect your privacy.
- Offer care from a team of professionals led by your physician.
- Meet your specific goals and values.
- Give care that is based on quality and safety.
- Have a doctor on call 24 hours a day and seven days a week
- Provide expert care of short term illness and long term disease.
- Discuss your health, treatment, and care in terms you can understand.
- Ask what your goal is and guide you in improving your health.
- Ask you to help plan your care and confirm if you can follow the plan.
- Explore methods of better care for our patients; including ways to help you care for yourself.
What We Ask of You:
- Tell us what you know about your health.
- Share your needs and concerns.
- Follow the care plan that is agreed upon and inform us if you cannot, so we can review and adjust your care plan.
- Provide a list of medications you take and contact our office when you need refills.
- Seek our advice first but, inform us if you've seen another physician or provider and request other doctors inform us about your care.
- Learn about wellness and know how to prevent disease.
- Be knowledgeable about your insurance, applicable charges, and our Financial Policy.
- Respect us as individuals and partners in your care.
- Keep your appointments as scheduled or call in advance to cancel.
- Pay your portion of the office visit fee at the time of your appointment.
- Supply feedback on how we are doing or how we can improve our care and services.
If you have a life-threatening situation, call 911.
For after hours situations that are not emergent, please call Munson Medical Center at 231-935-5000 and ask for our physician to be paged. All calls will be returned as soon as possible.
Routine medical questions can be handled by calling our office, or communicating through our patient portal during normal business hours. For your convenience, we have protocols to handle some problems over the phone. However, you may need to be seen in the office to properly diagnose and treat the problem.
You may call our office for refill requests or make a request through our patient portal. Your physician may request a checkup to evaluate your progress prior to filling a prescription. Please allow 48-72 hours for a prescription refill request.
Call or contact our office through our patient portal, www.Health.eclinicalworks.com to schedule an appointment. Be prepared to review your medications and insurance coverage at every visit. Having your current information on file will enable us to serve you better.
Appointments for routine care are best arranged well in advance, preferably at the end of the previous appointment. Calls for sick patient appointments should be made early in the day, so that arrangements can be made for you to be examined. Our goal is to meet your family's needs in a caring and efficient manner. We value your time and will make every effort to accommodate you as soon as possible.
Lab Test Results
To ensure the best communication, please use laboratories and test facilities that we recommend so we can get test results to you in a timely manner.
Please call the office at least 24 hours in advance if you will not be able to keep your appointment. We will do our best to coordinate another appointment for you, if necessary.
Returned Check Policy
There is a $35.00 charge for all checks returned to us for any reason.
Payment is due at time of service. We accept a variety of payment methods including insurance plans, credit cards, checks, and cash. We also offer payment plans to accommodate our patients. Please see our Financial Policy for more information.